This blog is all for the couples that are looking for a photographer. These are the questions that I recommend you ask photographers when you are going to hire them to capture your special day. You may have seen my previous blog called Wedding Photography Tips where I wrote a list of tips for the photographer to go over so this one is for you couples!
- How many weddings have you shot?
- What is your primary style?
- Will the photos be retouched and color balanced?
- Our wedding is in _____, do you travel?
- Do you charge travel fees?
- What are your packages?
- What do they include?
- What do each cost?
- How many hours of coverage do those package cover?
- What is the charge for overtime?
- Do you have a booking fee?
- Do you have a backup photographer if you are sick?
- Is there going to be a second shooter or assistants?
- Do they have a fee?
- What are your restrictions for sharing photos online?
- How long after the event will the proofs, album, etc(depending on your package) be ready?
I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog, and if you have any questions that you make sure to ask your photographer I would love to hear them! Email, comment below or private message me on Facebook