- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy Cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1 package (about 6oz) baby spinach
- 1 cup of diced red peppers
- 1 pound package fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
Heat the oil in a 12in skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 mins, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley, red peppers
Add the fettuccine and the chicken, toss to coat.