This week I thought I would share a list of easy props for you to use when you are doing a Valentine’s Day photo-shoot. I would love to hear what kind of props you use, leave them in the comments below.
- Balloons: This is the most inexpensive way to show off some love without breaking the bank. You can buy Valentine’s Day themed balloons to hold or use as a background.
- Paper hearts: These can be hand cut and made into a banner for a background, you can hold a heart in front of a kiss, or cut out tiny hearts as confetti and throw it in the air.
- Ribbons and Streamers: Another great way to create a background. You can tape them to the wall or the ceiling and have them hang down.
- Chalkboard Signs: You can make a chalkboard sign out of anything by purchasing a can of chalkboard paint and painting any object such as an old frame, mirror, etc.
- Spelling it Out: You can always purchase large letters or use tiny scrabble letters and spell out LOVE. You can buy wood letters from most craft stores such as Michael’s and JoAnns and paint them any color you want.
Remember to keep it simple, you don’t need a million props. A tiny heart, a valentines day bear, or flowers are always easy to find and simple to use.
Wondering how to use these? Go check out last weeks blog Valentine’s Day Photo Shoot and read about my favorite shoots.
Thank you for reading this weeks blog, I would love to see your valentines day props so comment on my Facebook page