This week I thought I would take a break from the photography posts and share 15 things you might not know about me. I thought that this would give you, my readers, a chance to see I am a person just like you!
- I’ve watched every single season of Gilmore Girls. That’s right all 7 seasons at least a half a dozen times. This may be my not so guilty pleasure, but I love to sit back and watch a random episode.
- Our Dog’s inner voice is Beaky Buzzard from Looney Toons. This without a doubt will always cheer me up.
- I met my husband when I was 16, his niece was my best friend and she called him to help us break into my house. 6 years later we were married and have two fur children
- My favorite dish is Grilled Salmon and a Baked Potato. This has been my favorite dish since I was a teenager, one of my favorite memories and is going with my grandparents to get salmon.
- I am a sucker for animated movies. Some of my favorite include; Nightmare before Christmas, Ratatouille, Hotel Transylvania, and The Lorax.
- I love decorating for Christmas. I am a sucker for lights and music and christmas movies. I love to turn on a good Christmas movie or music and decorate the tree and make christmas cookies.
- My dream vacations includes going to Alaska, Colorado and Disneyland. Weird locations, I know. But I think Alaska and Colorado would be beautiful and Disneyland just sounds fun and I have never been.
- My eyes change color. Some days they can be a warm brown, other days they can be a shade of earthy green.
- The moment I saw our furbabies Winchester and Lorelei (This should have tipped off the Gilmore Girls obsession) I knew I had to have them. They were the most amazing, perfect little babies.
- I have a collection of shot glasses that I started when I was 18. My first glass I bought while I was on a trip in Ocean Shores. Now anytime my family travels somewhere they bring me back a glass.
- I have lived in 7 different cities; including Seattle, Issaquah, Kingston.
- I LOVE the snow. I love the smell and the quiet after the first snowfall. I think it is the most beautiful time of the year.
- Marley and Me is the only movie that has made me cry more than once. I am a huge animal lover and one day I hope to work with animals.
- I love to play computer games. I can play the Sims for hours and still go to bed thinking about it.
- I absolutely love my job. From an early age I knew I wanted to do something to make a difference. I wanted to be a teacher and work for the national guard, at one point I wanted to be a firefighter. And then I learned that I was really good at art. And I hope that one day, even if I am not doing much right now, that I can make a difference in someone’s life.
What fact from the list above surprised you the most?
Let me know what you thought in the comments below! And if you have a list of fun facts most people don’t know about you, feel free to share. I’d love to read your answers.